BEING SPIRITUAL DOES NOT DEPEND ON RELIGION, IT DEPENDS ON A PERSONAL CAPACITY TO CULTIVATE WHAT WE ARE INSIDE.
We will be working with nature, arts, sacred rituals, healing and energetic tools, inducing self healing powers and awakening, from a holistic framework: body, mind and spirit.
Currently working offering ceremonies, retreats, group's and individual healing sessions covering:
- Practice of Ancestral Traditions and creative sessions for integration, deeper bonding endeavours and aligning intentions and goals (for a projects that demands co-creation),
- The Nature’s Path (Meditations & grounding to earth deeds, allowing us to feel the primordial vibration of our biological system, bringing us into a state of greater coherence). These practices enrich our mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing, so that we can operate more efficiently and harmoniously.
- General & Spiritual Counseling and reading (supporting the integration of self-wisdom, knowledge and information)
- Hape Meditation (Traditional Hape ceremony which has been used both in the spiritual field and in processes of cleaning and detoxification)
- Biomagnetism Therapy (is a technique that uses pairs of magnets positioned in the body to balance, this way, their PH and eliminate viruses and bacteria, helping our body to recover its health naturally.
- Sisterhood Circles (Events created specially to empower woman spirituality).
- Master Plants and Spiritual retreats in South America (Special retreats that integrate healing techniques and master plants of South America; as Hape, Ajo Sasha, Tobbaco, etc, for healing and spiritual awakening), design to allow not only personal development and healing, but cultural and spiritual connection.
- Guest Speaker Session (speaking about traditional healing tools, foods & medicines; the power or vibrations and energies; nature: our mother, our home; feminine connection and development or any other subject you will like to share with your group).