ASK WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE AND THEREBY UNDERTAKE THE EXCITING PATH OF THE PURSUIT OF PEACE & HAPPINESS... AND SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
MARCH - APRIL 2019
- Hape Meditation - 3rd March at 4:00 pm at Uki, 2484 NSW.
Hape (rape) is air medicine. In a blow we received the grandfather's wind blessing through the tobacco cleansing our perception, clearing the mind and opening the upper energy channels, to connect with the highest of our being. When receiving a blow of Hape, the medicine goes up cleaning, ordering and aligning our energy field, so that we can have clarity even in the most ‘uncertain’ times.
Confirm your presence by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk at the Event EXPAND YOUR AWARENESS - 16th March in Perth, WA 6004
A one day immersive event bringing together a range of speakers, topics and experiences to share some powerful insights in the awareness, conscious and energy space.
-> Creating Conscious Wealth & Abundance In Your Life – your host Ryan Crawford, Wealth Coach and Trainer
-> The Body Miracle, Making the most of yours – Mitchell Vickridge, Mind Body Specialist and High Performance Coach
-> Plant Medicines And Their Role In Expanding Consciousness – Nathalie Vera, Spiritual Mentor and Shamanic Healer, founder of United on Earth
-> Deep Dive Panel – Seeking Enlightenment In Today’s World - hear the real life experiences & personal insights into the journey's and perspectives from mixed background of truth seekers and awakening leaders - hosted by Lachlan Samuel, founder of the Open Up Podcast
-> Breathe – Your Power within – Journey inwards to rediscover Peace in a live conscious breathe experience.
-> Sound Experience - A live sound journey, designed to center and connect you to your higher perspective, through relaxation.
(Just $49 with limited availability) - secure your seat at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/expand-your-awareness-evolve-upgrade-awaken-tickets-57156360212
- Sisterhood Circle - 31st March 2019 at 1:00 pm Springbrook, QLD.
How was your experience in the Hape Retreat?
My experience was one of deepening and expansion with my connection and relationship with the medicine of Hape'. I feel the program is structured very well, we were eased into it with some more detailed explanation about Hape', then as the days went on the program got more in depth with the study. If you feel a strong connection to Hape' or are feeling called, then this is the program to do.
Hape has supported me with the integration of the work and healing that took place at the retreat, both physically and energetically. When I am feeling conflicted with a big issue, when I need clarity on an important decision in my life, sitting in ceremony and self serving Hape' is a very good way to help clear the conflict within, to gain clarity about what i need to do and I feel very supported and guided by the spirit of Hape', it is such a very strong guide and teacher.
I definitely feel a deeper connection since the experience at the Hape Special. I feel that if you are going to sit with medicine, this program is so important to do, there is such a huge difference in my experience of sitting with Hape' before i did the program and after. I felt like I went through a big initiation and from that the connection is so much stronger, the level of respect for the medicine is so much deeper and my experience of self serving in ceremony is so much more powerful. I have so much love and gratitude for this medicine and what i received from the program.
I would definitely recommend this retreat to everyone that feels a connection to Hape' and who wants to work with the medicine on a more regular basis. In the retreat you get to make your self server, you get to make Hape', so after the program you are ready to serve yourself in your own ceremony. Words can't really describe the experience with this retreat, even months later it is still continuing to unfold and deepen. This retreat changed my life, so yes I would highly recommend this retreat to everyone.Daniel Kerran
You can also book in One on one & Group Sessions by sending an email to email@example.com
- Uki Hape Journey from 15th till 19th May in Uki, NSW 2484.
The journey will be to focus on Hape with the intention to establish a deeper connection with this ancestral master. However, this is not a course to become a Hape Practitioner or Shaman, but an initiation into a greater study of the use of Hape and conceivably receiving guidance into the world of this tool.
The blow of Hape immediately focuses the mind, stops its chattering and opens the freed mind space to your intentions. Then Hape can support the releasing of emotional, physical and spiritual illnesses which can ease negativity and confusion.
Curanderos use Hape to re-align their energy channels and facilitate connection with themselves and the universe as well as to pave the way for detoxifying the body and clean out all excess mucus, toxins and bacteria.
What can you envisage from your experience in the Uki Hape Journey?
- 5 days of transformational sharing experiences with hape in a sustainable / eco retreat venue at one of Australia’s iconic landscapes identified as the spiritual heartland of Australia.
- All health conscious and delicious food.
- Gain through the support of an ancestral tools, as hape, the opportunity to explore the depth of your wisdom, to discover your own intuition and knowing, to step into layers of healing that may have felt impossible.
- Hape meditation practice changes the brains response to stressful stimuli and reduces anxiety, having excellent effects on the cardiovascular, digestive and immune system. Slowing down to hape meditation improves efficiency and health. It really allows us to focus the mind – when well trained the mind becomes our very best friend, a welcome tool to be used wisely in all situations.
- A space of love and respect. We regard each individual in the group as unique, particular and dynamic. We work to build a group experience based on mutual respect and tenderness.
- Space for creative expression/meditation as part of the integration of our inner work.
- Time for each participant to learn the process of self-serving hape. Each participant has the option, of course, to not self-serve, if it does not feel right.
- Techniques to self-guide your own hape’s studies after the retreat.
- The pay of any sacrifice that the retreat can represent for you, so, make the time for it. Just when your schedule is so booked and it seems so impossible to pause and ‘waste’ time, that’s when you need to pause, regroup, and focus on what…no, who really matters.”
- A loving and respectful tribe to be part of, to connect and to return to.
- Some happy surprise…
- Support and tools for the best integration.
Bookings: You can start your booking by filling in the application at https://goo.gl/forms/DU4DGlkTJ3O5gzxh2
JUne - July 2019
PERU - TARAPOTO
- Self-discovery Retreat: 25th June to 06th July (11 days + 1= 12 days in).
For the Self-discovery 2019 we got the opportunity to get together our Maestros from diverse Quechua’s Traditions, Yawanawa Tribe and Comunindios, experienced carriers of ancestral medicine lines and committed servers to your healing and growth. We provide a safe, compassionate and loving environment that allows full opening to our transformative potential and development.
For Bookings fill in the application at https://goo.gl/forms/T8vzYL3YbAFcpSyA2
- Sisterhood Special Retreat: 6 Days in. Dates: 8th till 13 July 2019
We are having a delightful meeting to share, heal and recover female power: this brings us the possibility of harmony, balance and beauty, it also allow us to review and heal our significant ties, relationships and everything that is related to the deep bonds.
The Yawanawa/Shipibo Special Sisterhood Circle is an exceptional time for planning and seeding our intentions, it is a space of opening and inspiration, where we get prepared for a magical time of beginnings, to get clear about the things we want by learning deeper about ourselves and the magic to be a woman.
- Silence Retreat: 16 days in. Dates: 15th till 30th July 2019.
In a Silence Retreat we study life, ourselves and the connection we can establish with the natural world for our development, healing and self-discovery. We study with master plants, called that way for their quality of teaching. The content of dreams and visions during the dieta give advice to the individual: personal and general. For example, some people receive instructions of how to improve their daily life, there are also those who receive instructions of how to cure certain diseases, either for themselves or others.
indonesia - Bali
- Hape Special BALI. Dates: 9th till 15th September 2019.
Experience a 7 day meeting to discover and establish a deeper connection with Hape as ancestral master. We will be connecting and conceivably starting a greater study of the use of Hape, receiving guidance into the world of this tool.
OCTOBER - DECEMbER 2019
- Hape Sessions
- One on one & Group Sessions
- Sisterhood Circles.
PARA & Acre - brazil
- Comunindios Self-discovery Journey: 15 Days to Alter Do Chao. Dates: to be Announced
- Yawanawa Journey: 10 days to the Yawanawa Territories. Dates: to be Announced